During our beta testing phase, Symetri provided valuable feedback to the Autodesk Platform Services team on the Data Exchange Connector for Rhino and Revit, based on our extensive experience working with various clients and observing the daily challenges faced by clients and consultants
Get Ready for Autodesk University with Not-to-Miss Events Selected by Symetri Experts
The Symetri team, inclusive of Team D3, is thrilled to be a part of 2023 Autodesk University (AU) as a platinum sponsor! This year’s conference is sure to be an inspiring mix of innovative ideas and the latest and greatest trends affecting our industry. To help jumpstart the big event, our experts in different AECO areas weigh in on what key sessions and activities are must-sees at this year’s AU. So, get ready to connect, learn, grow, and be inspired at these not-to-be-missed events – and explore more insights from our team at our booth #222!
Amy Marks, Executive Vice President of Global Strategy, Symetri: With more than 20 years as a leader and change agent in the AECO industry, Amy, also known as the “Queen of Prefab”, has an expertise in industrialized construction, design, and business transformation for better outcomes. Her don’t-miss AU events are:
- 1143 - Industrialized Construction and DfMA Meetup (Nov 13, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM) *After this session, be sure to stop by booth #222 for demos of BIM to fabrication solutions with Naviate powered by Allied BIM!
- AS601507 - Design with Certainty: Moving Beyond Prefabrication to Productization (Nov 14, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- AS600147 - Journey toward Data-Centricity with Autodesk Platform Services (Nov 15, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM)
Catch up in person with Amy at the Symetri booth or schedule some time with her for a one-on-one conversation (click here to schedule).
Shir (Erlich) Rustici, Product Owner, Symetri: Part of the Symetri global technology team with ten years of working with architecture and engineering firms across the U.S. and Europe, Shir specializes in creating software for Revit, BIM integration, and dynamo automation. Her top three AU sessions are:
- W43 2050 - Picture the World of Tomorrow with Autodesk (Nov 14, 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM or 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM)
- SD600637 - Autodesk Platform Services: A Road Map (Nov 13, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM)
- CS600458-rt - Being Transgender in the Construction Industry (Nov 13, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM)
Gain more insights at a session assembled by Prateek Chitnis as Shir moderates a panel of experts including Prateek, Nima Azad, Thesla Collier and Eve Lin: AS600851 - BIMigration: Transforming AECO Through Immigration, Diversity, and Technology (Nov 14, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM).
Shivani Soni, Head of Impact and Innovation, Global, Symetri: With a focus on co-innovation, developing strategic partnerships, and digital transformation for AECO clients, Shivani is passionate about exploring and promoting sustainable solutions. Her top picks include:
- AS140600 - Mission Possible: Making Sustainability Approachable and Achievable (Nov 13, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- CES601760 - Envision Your Project Sustainability Goals with Autodesk Water Solutions (Nov 13, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- AS602019 - Digitizing a Circular Future: Design for Rehabilitation and Reuse (Nov 14, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM)
You can also learn directly from Shivani and her colleagues at BES600876 Decarbonization and Digital Transformation Will Drive AEC Sustainable Growth (Nov 13, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM and BES600883 Sustainability is Critical Globally for Customers (Nov 15, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM).
Björn Wulff, Business Development BIM/GIS at Addnode Group: With a career focused on digitalizing workflows to simplify work life, Björn recently joined Addnode and Symetri with an objective of bringing together GIS and BIM to enable people to work smarter and more sustainably. At AU, he looks forward to:
- Exploring and elevating the power of combining GIS and BIM – Stop by Symetri’s booth to discuss and learn more!
- Sessions and case studies on creating a better climate and improving sustainability by better workflows, design, and collaboration - including BES600876 Decarbonization and Digital Transformation Will Drive AEC Sustainable Growth (Nov 13, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM).
- Meeting people from across the globe to talk tech and share ideas!